Thursday, July 31, 2014

Book Review: Renewal "Anytime" 10 Day Detox by Lisa Consiglio Ryan

Looking for a detox program that you can perform anytime? Lisa Consiglio Ryan's book, Renewal "Anytime" 10 Day Detox can help. This book will empower you to "re-balance" your body to help you achieve optimum health.

Renewal "Anytime" provides step-by-step instructions to help you achieve your goals. From pre-cleansing instructions, to questions about detox, to a menu containing whole foods (including recipes), to post-cleanse instructions, this book can simplify your detox.

The most impressive thing about Renewal "Anytime" is the sheer number of recipes included. Not only are there the recipes from the menu, but also supplemental recipes and bonus recipes. You're also not limited to only juices. This is a whole foods program with recipes that seem delicious and easy to make. Busy moms like me can appreciate the included shopping list. I'm eager to try out the entire program now that we're back from vacation.

File Size: 632 KB
Print Length: 118 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00F0RCZTW

I received a digital copy of this book from the author. This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

I read this book for the following challenge:




1 comment:

fredamans said...

I'm on the fence about detox diets and cleanses. Not sure this would be my cup of joe. Great review still.