Saturday, January 1, 2011

My 2011 TBR Pile

I spent the morning making sure all the books that I have on my Kindle and in my office are plugged into my 2011 TBR Pile spreadsheet. Yes, the anal-retentive girl has a spreadsheet.

As of last night I had written reviews for 179 books, but my 2011 spreadsheet already has 76 entries on it. Many are carry overs from 2010 that are books I won or purchased. Only a dozen or so I have committed to reviewing for virtual book tours or authors/publicists.

I hope 2011 will be wonderful for all of you. Thank you for your continued readership.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Morgan Mandel said...

What I love about my kindle is I can put the books into categories and it counts for me how many are there.

When I finish reading a book, I put it in my Already Read books category. An easy way to keep track.

As far as non-kindle books are concerned, I have no idea how many are in my TBR pile, and won't even try to figure it out. They're everywhere around the house.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

You know, I responded to this the other day and it's not here. Hmmm...

I love that about my Kindle too. I'm reading on it right now. :)