Sunday, November 1, 2009

National Blog Posting Month



And as if I didn't have enough to do with virtual book tours, NaNoWriMo, volunteering at the girls' schools and at church, and just normal family stuff, The Book Connection will be partcipating in National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) in November too. In between hosting authors on tour, I'll have some reviews posted, provide some holiday recipes and let you know how NaNoWriMo is going.

This year I am writing a middle grade novel that I've titled Amelia's Mission. It is about a young orphan girl who goes to live with her single aunt in a fictional New England town. The aunt is always miserable, and Amelia decides she must figure out what made her aunt so unhappy and fix it, all the while trying to convince her young friend Ralph to let her teach him to read. I'm very excited about this one.

Look forward to more great things at The Book Connection all month long!

1 comment:

party said...

Novels.........i can't ...but I start NaBlPsMo....
National blog posting month...and yesterday night i posted 2 blogs..