Saturday, November 14, 2009

NaNoWrioMo Update



And I thought my 2006 NaNoWriMo project went slow. I should be at around 25,000 words right now and I am close to 5,000 words--just a tiny bit short, hey?

Part of me is still kicking myself in the behind for trying to tackle this when I have a million other things going on, but the other part is patting me on the back for trying to tackle this when I have a million other things going on.

I've only missed two writing days since NaNo started, but last night I only managed a few hundred words before I had to hop into bed. We were gone all day today, so no writing because I am exhausted and only managing this because I am participating in National Blog Posting Month too.

Feel free to share your NaNo progress. I would love to hear how you're doing.

Look for another recipe for tomorrow's blog post.

No comments: