Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: One Sci-Fi Item or Ability I Wish Really Existed

 


The Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is hosted by Long and Short Reviews. They offer this blog hop as a weekly prompt to help you gain new friends and visitors. You don't have to participate every week, but if you decide to post and join the blog hop for a week, Long and Short Reviews requests that you share your link in their weekly post on their website (which will be the top post on the home page each Wednesday morning). The link list remains open for new links for 48 hours. Visit the other bloggers participating to see what they discuss that week. Comments are appreciated. 

Here we are at Wednesday again. Many school kids in our area are back in the classroom. The weather continues to cool down seasonally. And I am ready for a slower schedule--not that it is coming--and for the leaves to change. 

The prompt for this week's Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge asks us to share a sci-fi item or ability I wish really existed. While sci-fi is totally out of my league, I guess I would say traveling back in time. I've always been fascinated by shows like Quantum Leap and Voyager, whose premise involves traveling to the past. For me, it would be a neat way to see loved ones again.

2 comments:

George said...

Yes to time travel! Not that I would change anything, even the horrific things I've gone through have made me who I am, but I'd love to visit certain periods in history, just to be a witness.

Lydia said...

Time travel would be interesting for sure!