Hope you enjoyed your Labor Day Weekend. While it didn't turn out the way I had planned (still need to write those overdue reviews), I can say that it was the first time I stood firm and didn't answer work calls when I said I wouldn't. I even put an out-of-office message on my phone. Here's to boundary setting.
Here are photos from the weekend.
Theo stole a cat toy
My move downstairs gave Travis a
new napping place
Chef's salad from The Earlee Mug in Granby
Two new children's book arrivals
Spent some time in the kitchen
Walked two days this week
I am preparing two rental listings and reactivating a multi-family listing tomorrow. Then I have a listing consult in the afternoon. I will pay for those two days off, but it was worth it.
Reviews that I promise are on the way:
The Ladies Hall by Vanessa Miller - Excellent
Food is Medicine by Dariush Mozaffarian, MD, DrPH - Superb information and very academic
Food is Medicine by Dariush Mozaffarian, MD, DrPH - Superb information and very academic
The Christmas Yes List by Melissa Ferguson - Loved this so much I would go back and read it again if I had time
How to Train Your Mind by Chris Bailey - Excellent resource on meditation
Still reading or to read:
Massawa by Pam Webber
The Eyes of River by Cindy K. Sproles
A Christmas Carol Devotional by Rachel Dodge, which I am loving so much.
Beginner's Guide to Using an AI Assistant by Hank Quense
She Forgot She Was Free by Giselle Mascarenhas
I also downloaded an audio version of Staged by Caitlin Rother because I promised her a review in June. When I have books in PDF format, it is harder for me to read them. NetGalley and Kindle files get read first, and printed books are even better since I can take them with me in the tub. I have muddled through the PDF, but to finish, I will listen in the car.
I shared The Labor Day and Christmas Connection at Christmas Year Round this week. You can find that post here.
Hope to be blogging with all of you on Wednesday. Take care!
















No comments:
Post a Comment