Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Kathleen Willey is a Target for the Clintons

What would you do if your spouse had stolen a large sum of money from his clients and the clients found out? How far would you go to protect your family?

In Kathleen Willey's new book TARGET: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Willey talks all about how she went from being a politically active Democrat and soccer mom to asking President Clinton for a paying job, and how that led to her assault in the Oval Office. She also discusses how Hillary Clinton enables her husband's behavior.



Having maintained her silence for many years, Willey says she must come forward, "to remind America, especially American women, what Hillary and her husband will do...They have wielded an ugly power over me and over many other women and witnesses. They will do it again and, worst of all, they will do it in the name of feminism!"

Willey believes that America is ready to elect a woman president and that many women will vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton solely because she is a woman. And this, she says, is why she believes it is time to tell her story.

I asked Kathleen Willey if her life had been changed by what happened to her in the Oval Office. She said:

"After I was forced to tell my story in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit, my life was forever changed. I had never intended to go public about what Bill Clinton did to me. It was a no win situation. Even though, I and my children were threatened, and I was subjected to a brutal smear campaign, I decided that telling my story under oath insured my safety. I could not have lied under oath, no matter what they tried to do to me."

My detailed interview with Kathleen Willey, author of TARGET: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, can be found at American Chronicle at the following link: http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=48395

This virtual book tour has been brought to you by:

No comments: